Company Overview: Storflex has built a reputation on a legacy of merchandising excellence, manufacturing best-in-class retail fixtures and shelving solutions for leading brands in the grocery, retail, and distribution industries.
Job Overview: Storflex is looking to hire for various entry-level Production positions to help us keep growing. If you're hard-working and dedicated, this is an ideal place to explore employment opportunities.
- Operate machinery to assist in the production process
- Assemble materials and equipment as required
- Inspect finished products for defects to ensure quality standards are met
- Assist in the loading of raw materials to the production lines
- Transport raw materials from one place to another
- Communicate effectively with coworkers to ensure efficient production and deadlines are met
- Conduct inspections and quality control of products
- Assist in lifting, carrying, and moving heavy loads as required
- Prior experience in a production setting preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Familiar with production equipment and machinery
- Sharp attention to detail in favor of identifying defects
- Self-driven and hard worker
- Able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Flexible to work shifts, overtime, and weekends as required
- Reliable transportation required
- Ability to stand for long hours at a time
- Physically able to lift, carry and move up to 50lbs
* This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities requested by the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time without notice.
We prohibit discrimination based on race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.