Summary: To accommodate our tremendous growth, we are looking to add a Customer Service Representative to our team. We are looking for a Customer Service Representative who has a can-do attitude and can provide a high-quality experience to our customers by having knowledge of our products and answering inquiries. This individual will be the front-line contact for all business calls. This individual will work alongside our Customer Service team to ensure we deliver communication and problem resolution on behalf of the customer.
As the Customer Service Representative, What You'll Do:
- Provide a positive customer experience by delivering world-class customer care.
- Manage customer transactions with a high degree of accuracy.
- Customer Service Specialist will resolve customer issues, disputes, and delivery schedules.
- Front line telephone communication for internal/external customers that contact Customer Services Specialist for assistance.
- Front line telephone communication and delegation for all businesses.
- Respond to inquiries and demonstrate a sense of urgency when critical issues arise.
- Develop creative and proactive solutions to day-to-day and event-based problems.
- Engage in solutions to process challenges.
- Create and analyze reports as needed to support customers, processes, metrics, and projects.
As the Customer Service Representative, What We're Looking for:
- High School Diploma or GED and minimum 2 years experience in Customer Service or relevant work experience
- Experience working in a manufacturing or warehouse setting is desired
- Excellent time management skills
- Proficient in Data Entry, excellent computer skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; customer-focused mindset
- Demonstrated critical thinking capability; natural problem solver
- Ability to multi-task across multiple data collection systems
Closing Skills - ability to work with customers to maximize winning percentage of quotations